Answers to the most frequently asked questions about bins, waste and recycling in North Lincolnshire.
Click each question below to go to the page that answers it:
- Can I get a larger recycling bin?
- Where can I recycle other materials not collected at home?
- Where do I present my bins and boxes for collection?
- I am unable to move my bins or boxes out for collection. What can I do?
- My box/bin has been lost/stolen/damaged. Can I get a replacement?
- I have just moved into a house and there are no bins or boxes at the property.
- My box/bin has not been collected – report a missed bin.
- I have a bulky item that I cannot fit in my bin, what can I do with it?
- Can I take my van to one of the Household Recycling Centres?
- Does the council collect clinical waste that I cannot put in my general waste bin?
- Do I need to rinse out tins, cans, glass bottles and jars?
- Can I put shredded paper in my blue box?
- I have extra tins, glass or paper that will not fit in my recycling boxes. Can I put out extra?
- Does the council sell home composters?