Details of charges for new or replacement bins or boxes, extra bulky item collections, and disposal of plasterboard, soil, ceramics, hardcore, rubble and tyres.
Bins, waste and recycling fees and charges
To follow any changes to this service, visit the Council Service Updates page.
Full set of three 140 litre waste and recycling bins (general waste bin, burgundy and brown recycling bins), blue and green recycling boxes
240 litre recycling bin (either burgundy OR brown), 140 litre general waste bin, blue and green recycling boxes
140 litre general waste bin, 140 litre burgundy recycling bin, blue and green recycling boxes and free home composter
140 litre general waste bin, 240 litre burgundy recycling bin, blue and green recycling boxes and free home composter
240 litre general waste bin, 140 litre burgundy recycling bin, blue and green recycling boxes and free home composter
240 litre general waste bin, 140 litre burgundy recycling bin, blue and green recycling boxes and 140 litre brown garden waste bin
Kerbside blue and green boxes
- Free of charge
Kerbside box lid
- £3.40 (Call 01724 297000 to request and pay)
If the bin is out of warranty period, customer damaged, or stolen the following charges apply:
- 140 litre – £28
- 240 litre – £38
If your bin is still under the warranty period (1 year from date of delivery) and is defective:
- Free of charge
Collection of up to three items (see bulky collections for items that can and cannot be collected).
- First collection is free of charge
- Second and subsequent collections of up to three items (within a twelve month period from your first collection) – £21. Extra item charge £7.
Plasterboard, soil, ceramics, hardcore, rubble and tyres can be disposed of at some of our Household Recycling Centres, for a charge.
- £4.50 per bucket or bag
- £9.50 per load in a car boot or a small trailer (less than one metre long).
- £33 per load in a medium trailer (between one and two metres long) or medium van (similar to Caddy or Kangoo size).
- £66 per load in a large trailer (over two metres long and all double axle trailers) or large vans (similar to Transit size).
- £7.50 per car/motorbike tyre (we are unable to accept tractor or lorry tyres).
We accept card and smartphone payments only.
Lincolnshire County Council residents can apply for up to 12 visits per year to household recycling centres (Barnetby or Kirton) at a cost of £165. Please email email@example.com or call 01724 297848 for more details.