The Market Position Statements (MPS) outline opportunities for service providers to support the ambition for North Lincolnshire to be the Best Place to Live, Work, Visit and Invest and for the residents of North Lincolnshire to be Safe, Well, Prosperous and Connected.
To help achieve this ambition we wish to promote a vibrant and responsive local market that delivers positive outcomes for people in our communities and, in line with the 2020 Council Plan, is consistent with the Council’s commitment to:
- be more commercial in the way that we do business
- be progressive and enabling in our approach
- remain financially sustainable.
The Council enables better outcomes for the people and place of North Lincolnshire by:
- providing services directly
- providing services together with our partners
- buying from organisations that have the right skills to provide services on our behalf.
The MPS is being used to communicate these messages and opportunities to organisations across North Lincolnshire.
We encourage existing and potential service providers to read the information in the topics below and invite providers to work with us to develop innovative and flexible support solutions for PEOPLE living within the PLACE of North Lincolnshire.
If you wish to be kept informed of new opportunities as they are published on this page, please register your email address below: