The Northern Lincolnshire Housing Strategy 2013-18 [PDF, 71Kb] sets out the plan to meet the housing needs of North Lincolnshire residents up to 2018.
The length of the overall housing strategy has been reduced to focus attention on the issues and proposals.
In addition to the overarching housing strategy there are a number of sub-sections covering the following:
- meeting the varied and growing housing needs of all our communities
- attractive and sustainable homes for all
- homelessness is prevented
- people live independently and crisis are prevented
- learning disabilities housing priorities
- everyone can afford to keep their home warm
Action plans for each of the above areas are currently in development.
The housing priorities for the area have resulted from reviewing a number of evidence base documents.