Find out how to live a healthier life and what support is available if you’re worried about your health.
The North Lincolnshire Healthy Lifestyle team
The North Lincolnshire Healthy Lifestyle team brings together lifestyle support services in one place. This makes it easier for local people to access help and support for a range of issues at once.
You can access the team at local venues such as leisure centres, community hubs, children’s centres and some GP practices.
Our friendly healthy lifestyle facilitators can support you with:
- achieving and maintaining a healthy weight
- stopping smoking
- reducing alcohol use
- being more physically active
- increasing wellbeing, including mental and emotional health
- training around health and wellbeing for those people who are interested in becoming trained as health champions
- signposting to wider local supporting services
Everyone who is seen by the team will have a one-to-one assessment with one of our healthy lifestyle facilitators. They will then identify the best way to offer support.
We offer a programme of six to 12 sessions at local convenient venues. Follow-up support will be available once the programme has been completed.
The team will accept self-referrals as well as referrals from GPs, nurses and social care.