Find out how to live a healthier life and what support is available if you’re worried about your health.
The North Lincolnshire Healthy Lifestyle team
The North Lincolnshire Healthy Lifestyle team bring together a range of lifestyle support options, making it easier for you to get help to improve your health and wellbeing.
Our friendly facilitators can support you with:
- stopping smoking
- weight loss
- support with the menopause
- teaching you how to cook
- where to find further support
Anyone who takes up our offer will get:
- a one-to-one assessment to identify the best support for you
- a personalised programme to suit your needs
- free Nicotine replacement therapy and vapes (if quitting smoking)
- access to peer support
- follow up support
People can access support from the team at North Lincolnshire hubs, leisure centre’s, various GP practices and virtually.
To start your journey to better health, please complete our Smoking Cessation form or for any other wellbeing support please complete our Wellbeing Support form and one of the team will be in touch. Alternatively, email email@example.com or call 01724 298212.