Family Information Service
The Family Information Service provides free, impartial information and advice to families in North Lincolnshire.
We aim to provide an efficient, accessible information service to support parents, carers and families in North Lincolnshire.
We have a wide range of information for children and young people aged 0 to 20 and their families including:
- Family Focus – Sign up to our free e-newsletter for information and activities for children in term time and during school holidays.
- Looking for childcare
- Quality childcare
- Funded childcare for two, three and four year olds
- Other help with childcare costs
- Children and Young People Activity Guide – find free and cheap term-time and holiday activities for children and young people from 0 to 20 across North Lincolnshire
- Search for advice and support with caring for your family
- Find local and national support services on our Family Information Directory
- Advice for working families
- Caring for children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
- About the Family Information Service