Apply for a school place
The deadline for making online applications for transferring from primary or junior school to secondary school in September 2019 was 31 October 2018. If you have not yet applied please contact the School Admissions Team.
The deadline for making online applications for starting school in reception in September 2019, or transferring from infant to junior school in September 2019 was 15 January 2019. If you have not yet applied please contact the School Admissions Team.
In year transfers
If you want your child to move school at any other time (for example if you have moved house), this is known as an in year transfer.
You can contact the School Admissions Team if you would like a paper form sent to you.
Supplementary information for all Catholic schools and Wootton St Andrew’s Church of England Primary school
If you are applying for a place at one of the Catholic schools in the area, or at the Church of England primary school in Wootton, in addition to completing the main application form either online or on paper,
you will also need to complete a supplementary form.
- Schools Guide 2019-20
- Admission arrangements 2019-20
- Coordinated admission schemes 2019-20
- Admission arrangements 2020-21
- Coordinated admission schemes 2020-21
- Admission arrangements 2018-19
- Coordinated admission schemes 2018-19
- School admission appeals
- Consultations for admission arrangements
- In year fair access protocol
- Family Information Service
Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 5pm
Friday: 8.30am to 4.30pm