The Local Government Transparency Code sets out the minimum requirements for local authorities to publish open data for re-use and in a timely way.
Below are all the Open Datasets that North Lincolnshire Council publishes. All the datasets in this section can be re-used in accordance with the Open Government Licence.
Other datasets are available through the Publication Scheme and where possible we make our data available in a format that allows you to re-use it. Our Access to Information Policy provides further detail on Re-use of information.
Details of each individual item of expenditure that exceeds £500 and details of every transaction on a Government Procurement Card.
North Lincolnshire Council does not own Government Procurement Cards but publishes transactions on all corporate credit cards and charge cards on a quarterly basis.
The council has a Supplier Payments webpage that presents the latest and historical data for both expenditure exceeding £250 and details of payments made to suppliers using purchase cards.
Details of every invitation to tender for contracts to provide goods and/or services with a value that exceeds £5000 and details of any contract, commissioned activity, purchase order, framework agreement and any other legally enforceable agreement with a value that exceeds £5000. There is also a filtered dataset for existing Waste Contracts until 2015-16. From this date onwards Waste Contracts can be viewed and filtered on the YORtender Contracts Store.
Following are the YORtender references for Waste Contracts:
- Residual waste treatment awarded December 2018 (commenced February 2018) – DN258942
- Organic waste treatment awarded October 2016 – DN201427
- Clinical waste treatment awarded June 2017 – DN263187
- Recycling contract awarded 2012 – DN182954
Live up-to date information can be accessed through the YORtender Contracts Store. You can download the datasets directly. Please note that presently we are unable to provide the Value Added Tax that cannot be recovered (this data currently is not captured in the system), Result of an ITT or ITQ and the type of company (current reporting does not allow this data to be exported).
- Procurement Webpage (Contains a quarterly report of awarded contracts)
- YORtender Contracts Store
- Invitations to Tender (external link to the YORtender Opportunities Search until dataset is available)
|Waste Contracts 2015/16 – produced 4 May 2016||XML||CSV|
|Waste Contracts 2014/15 – produced 12 December 2014||XML||CSV|
Dataset detailing all of the land and buildings assets.
|Local Authority Land 2014/15 – produced 15 December 2015||CSV||XML|
|Local Authority Land 2015/16 – produced 28 April 2016||CSV||XML|
|Local Authority Land 2016/17 – produced 28 April 2017||CSV||XML|
|Local Authority Land 2017/18 – produced 17 April 2018||CSV||XML|
Fraud dataset detailing information about the counter fraud work. The authority can instigate their fraud powers several times during an individual investigation, for example the authority may request credit data followed by bank data and therefore the number of occasions the authority uses the powers could be higher than the number of investigations conducted.
From 2nd November 2015 Fraud Investigation is undertaken on a shared service basis with North East Lincolnshire Council and the data from this point includes both Council Tax Reduction Fraud and all other Frauds.
We have a Counter Fraud Strategy and a Reporting Fraud page on the council website.
Dataset – Pay Multiple
- Pay Multiple (Chief Officer Pay) [PDF, 77Kb] – The pay multiple is covered in section 5.3 on page three.
Dataset – Organisational Structure
- Organisational Structure 2018/19 – produced 18 April 2019 – CSV and XML
- Organisational Structure 2017/18 – produced 18 April 2018 – CSV and XML
- Organisational Structure 2016/17 – produced 4 May 2017 – CSV and XML
- Organisational Structure 2015/16 – produced 19 February 2016 – CSV and XML
- Organisational Structure 2014/15 – produced 26 January 2015 – CSV and XML
Dataset – Senior Salaries
- Senior Salaries 2018/19 – produced 3 June 2019 – CSV and XML
- Senior Salaries 2017/18 – produced 22 August 2018 – CSV and XML
- Senior Salaries 2016/17 – produced 16 April 2017 – CSV and XML
- Senior Salaries 2015/16 – produced 1 July 2016 – CSV and XML
- Senior Salaries 2014/15 – produced 28 April 2016 – CSV and XML
Dataset – Senior Salary Brackets
- Senior Brackets 2018/19 – produced 3 June 2019 – CSV and XML
- Senior Brackets 2017/18 – produced 22 August 2018 – CSV and XML
- Senior Brackets 2016/17 – produced 16 April 2017 – CSV and XML
- Senior Brackets 2015/16 – produced 1 July 2016 – CSV and XML
- Senior Brackets 2014/15 – produced 28 April 2015 – CSV and XML
|Trade Union Facility Time 2014/15||CSV||XML|
|Trade Union Facility Time 2015/16||CSV||XML|
|Trade Union Facility Time 2016/17||CSV||XML|
|Trade Union Facility Time 2017/18||CSV||XML|
|Trade Union Facility Time 2018/19||CSV||XML|
|We also publish trade union data in line with the Trade Union (Facility Time Publication Requirements) Regulations 2017. This data is published annually in July.|
|Trade Union Facility Time 2017/18 (Central Function)||CSV||XML|
|Trade Union Facility Time 2017/18 (Education Sector)||CSV||XML|
|Trade Union Facility Time 2018/19 (Central Function)||CSV||XML|
|Trade Union Facility Time 2018/19 (Education Sector)||CSV||XML|
Datasets providing a breakdown of income and expenditure on the authorities parking account and the number of marked out controlled on and off-street parking spaces within their area.
Any surplus remaining in the Parking Account is transferred into another account for projects to be used as per the Road Traffic Regulations Act 1984. As this surplus is placed into a central pot specific breakdowns can not be provided.
Further information about Off-street parking can also be found on our website Parking pages.
|On-street controlled parking spaces||CSV||XML|
|Off-street controlled parking spaces||CSV||XML|
|Parking account – April 2018||CSV||XML|
|Parking account – April 2017||CSV||XML|
Local authorities are already required to make their Constitution available for inspection at their offices under section 9P of the Local Government Act 2000. Under the Local Government Transparency Code the Constitution also needs to be published.
To access North Lincolnshire Constitution and for more information please see our Council Constitution page.
Since 2007, North Lincolnshire Council transferred its housing stock over to Ongo, therefore we do not have any data to publish.