Our publication scheme ensures that a significant amount of information is available without the need for a specific Freedom of Information request. Information covered by the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 (EIR) is also included.
What does our publication scheme cover?
Our Publication Scheme publishes information divided into the following seven classes, as recommended by the Information Commissioner (ICO):
Organisational information, structures, locations and contacts
Financial information about projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit
Strategies and plans, performance indicators, audits, inspections and reviews
Decision-making processes and records of decisions
Written protocols, policies and procedures for delivering our services and responsibilities
Registers held as public records
7. Our services
Information about our services including leaflets, guidance and newsletters
Information not covered by our publication scheme
The following information is not usually made available by the council’s publication scheme:
- Information prevented from disclosure by law or by an exemption under the FOIA, EIR or General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Information in draft form
- Information no longer readily available including that which has been archived or is difficult to access for similar reasons
Any information held by us that is not published in the scheme can be requested and its disclosure will be considered in accordance with the relevant legislation.
Unless otherwise stated all information in our online Publication Scheme is available free of charge.
Copyright and re-use of information
All information in our online Publication Scheme can be used for the requester’s own use but it cannot be used for other purposes, including commercial gain without our permission.
Please see our Access to Information Policy [PDF, 568kb] for more information.
- Engaging with You
- Who we are and what we do
- What we spend and how we spend it
- What our priorities are and how we are doing
- Decision making processes and records of our decisions
- Our policies and procedures
- Lists and registers (including datasets)
- Our services
- What’s on in North Lincolnshire
- Latest news
- Other council services
Monday to Thursday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Friday: 8:30am to 4pm