Swimming Session Information
What type of swimming sessions are available?
As a quick guide the following types of session are available:
- Adult and child: Session designed specifically for pre-school children and parents. All sessions must be booked in advance as places are limited.
- Adult and toddler casual swim: Casual swim for adults and toddlers
- Adult lessons: For adults who would like to learn how to swim or improve their swimming technique
- Adult swim: Casual swim session for adults
- ADHC swimming lesson: Swimming lesson for children with disabilities
- Casual swim: An unprogrammed swimming session that is open to all users (unless age group stated)
- Energize: A programmed holiday activity for children aged between five and 16 years
- Family casual swim: A session specifically for families. All children must be accompanied in the pool by an adult
- Family funsplash: A family only session with floats in the pool
- Funsplash: Fun pool session with toys and floats
- Lanes: A session for serious swimmers
- Private hire: Pool hired for private booking
- Reserved for parties: Pool available to hire for parties
- Schools: Pool closed for school swimming lessons
- Snaps club: Swimming lesson for children with disabilities
- Summer Daze: Free casual swimming session for children aged 16 years and under.
- Summer Daze families only: Family casual session where children aged 16 years and under can swim for free. Children must be accompanied in the pool by an adult.
- Swimlincs Minis: Swimming lessons for children aged four months to three years and their parent or guardian.
- Swimlincs pre-school: Swimming lesson programme for children aged three to four years.
- Swimlincs: Swimming lessons for children aged four years plus and covers non-swimmers through to advanced levels.
- Training lane: A session designed for serious swimmers where the use of training paddles and fins is permitted, in addition to kickboards and pullbuoys.
- Wobstacle Wipeout: Action packed fun on the giant inflatable obstacle course. Suitable for children aged eight to 15 years