To stay fit and healthy it is recommended that adults should try to do at least 150 minutes of moderate exercise every week. One way to achieve this is to exercise for 30 minutes on at least five days a week.
See below for our membership offers.
Our tiered membership scheme gives access to your home centre and any other North Lincolnshire active centre in the same tier or lower.
We offer several membership packages to help you get fit and active as well as saving you money, with annual and Direct Debit payment options available on certain packages.
- Group 1 (highest)
- Ancholme, Baysgarth and The Pods Leisure Centres
- Group 2
- Axholme North, Epworth and Riddings Pool
- Group 3 (lowest)
- Winterton Gym
How to join our leisure centres
If you are interested in joining, or would like to have a look around our facilities, please contact the leisure centre you are interested in to book an appointment with our Membership Advisor. During your tour we will show you around the centre, discuss your fitness requirements and the membership options available.
If you decide to join we will set up your membership and book your first visit in the gym. We offer a range of flexible options to start you on your fitness journey in the gym, depending on your fitness needs and goals.
- Our qualified instructors will design a personal fitness programme for you. We recommend this option if you are new to exercise, lack confidence or motivation (up to 60 minute appointment)
- Perfect for customers who have been in a gym before but would like a brief familiarisation with the equipment (up to 30 minute appointment)
- ‘Quick start’
- No appointment required. Ideal for customers who are familiar with the gym environment and have used a range of fitness equipment.
Please note: Quick start and refresh options are not available to customers aged 14 to 18 years or those with higher risk underlying medical conditions.
It’s never too late to begin. Come and see what’s on offer at our leisure facilities.