We ensure that services meet the needs and expectations of the community by regularly engaging with you and consulting with individuals, organisations and businesses. We do this through the decision making process.
We will seek your views on a number of areas. These include:
- Reviewing the direction of the council
- Helping us to build active, healthy, successful and safe communities
- Setting the council’s budget and council tax
- Taking major decisions about council policy
- Reviewing and improving the quality of life in the area
- Reviewing and improving service design, delivery and access
- Receiving feedback on performance and satisfaction levels
- Allowing people to raise issues of importance to them.