Notices of changes to definitive maps, definitive map modifications, landowner deposits and orders with the secretary of state.
Public rights of way – current public notices
- Public rights of way are recorded in the Definitive Map and Statement.
- We must keep this up to date by means of legal orders known as Definitive Map Modifications.
- A public notice must be advertised when certain orders to modify the Definitive Map are made.
- You are able to make an objection if you do not agree with the order. Details of how to do this are contained within the notice.
- If objections are received and not withdrawn, they will be sent to the Secretary of State to be dealt with by written representations, public hearing, or public inquiry.
Please contact us for more information.
Notice of change – Definitive Map Modification
Notification of confirmation of a legal order modifying the statutory record of public rights of way, known as the definitive map, so as to alter what is currently shown as a footpath to a bridleway instead.
- Definitive map order – North Killingholme [PDF, 90Kb]
Notice of Landowner deposits
Information relating to the publication of notice of the making of ‘Definitive Map Modification (Public Bridleway 116, Haxey) Order 2018(1)
- Notice Haxey bridleway [PDF, 126Kb]
- Order Public bridleway 116, Haxey [PDF, 630Kb]
- Location Map Haxey [PDF, 2Mb]
Epworth and Haxey
- Notice of order made under section 26 of the Highways Act 1980 and added to the definitive map in consequence under section 53 of the WCA 1981, adding a bridleway to the definitive map and statement between Epworth and Haxey:
Currently Advertised Public Notices
Orders currently with the Secretary of State: