Talk Suicide Training
- FREE 20-minute online suicide prevention training
- Learn how to spot suicide warning signs and have a conversation with someone you’re worried about www.talksuicide.co.uk
Minded – eLearning to support healthy minds
- www.minded.org.uk is a free mental health education resource for people who work with or support children, young people, adults and older adults.
Making Every Contact Count (MECC) eLearning
- To understand public health and the factors that impact on a person’s health and wellbeing.
- It focuses on how asking questions and listening effectively.
- A ‘MECC interaction’ takes a matter of minutes and is not intended to add to existing busy workloads, rather it is structured to fit into and complement existing engagement approaches.
- Making Every Contact Count – eLearning for healthcare (e-lfh.org.uk)
R;pple provides hope and encouragement to keep safe at your most vulnerable point. If you are worried about someone in your household looking up harmful materials online e.g., methods of self-harm – you can download the free R;pple tool which will redirect away from harmful online searches to offer the right support.
The Stay Alive app is a pocket suicide prevention resource for the UK, packed full of useful information to help you stay safe. You can use it if you are having thoughts of suicide or if you are concerned about someone else who may be considering suicide.
The app includes a safety plan, customisable reasons for living, and a life box where you can store photos that are important to you.
Hub of hope
The Hub of Hope is the UK’s leading mental health support database. It is provided by national mental health charity, Chasing the Stigma, and brings local, national, peer, community, charity, private and NHS mental health support and services together in one place for the first time.
Live Well North Lincolnshire – Supporting people to live their best life.
Live Well North Lincolnshire is a one-stop place for residents and visitors to find a wide range of organisations; support groups, community groups, events and activities that can help improve their health and wellbeing.
The information hub is a joint initiative between North Lincolnshire Council, the Humber and North Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership and other partners from across the public, voluntary and community sector with an interest in improving community wellbeing in North Lincolnshire.
Chilypep (the Children and Young People’s Empowerment Project) is a charity dedicated to raising the voice of children and young people, giving them the platform to shape their world and stay connected. We work with all young people in Sheffield, Barnsley, South Yorkshire and Beyond.
Chilypep also provide a range of resources on their website, including advice and support for children and young people bereaved by suicide.