September 2020 intake
- Published admission number for Reception – 52
- Total number on roll – 328
- Number of first preferences – 25
- Number of offers made – 26
Oversubscribed in the last five years?
2021 Published Admission Number for Reception
Over-subscription criteria for 2019, 2020 and 2021
After the admission of pupils with an Education Health and Care Plan where the academy is named on the plan, the following criteria will be applied in the order set out below, to decide which children to admit.
- Looked after children and previously looked after children.
- Children who live in the academy’s catchment area.
- Children who will have a sibling attending the academy at the time of their admission.
- Children who live closest to the academy.
Full 2019 admissions policy of the academy [PDF, 5Mb]
Full 2020 admissions policy of the academy [PDF, 2Mb]
Full 2021 admissions policy of the academy [PDF, 6.9Mb]
Willoughby Road Primary Academy catchment map [PDF, 7Mb]
If you require these documents in a different format, please contact us. Visit our website accessibility page for more information.