Normanby Hall Country Park has an action packed programme of family friendly events taking place throughout 2019.
From exciting new events like the Normanby Country Fayre to returning favourites, The Outdoor Cinema and Hall-oween Spooktacular, you’ll be spoilt for choice. With these, the region’s first Go Ape and adjoining golf course to transformed playground areas and special exhibitions, there is something for everyone to enjoy
There has never been a better time to visit the Park, which has been shortlisted for the Family Tourism Award at the Lincolnshire Tourism Excellence Awards 2019.
Annual memberships offer great savings on repeat visits and start from £20 for a year. These are valid for a 12 month period from the date of purchase and give year round access to the Park and grounds, car parking, unlimited visits to the Hall and Farming Museum, as well as advanced booking and discounts on some ticketed events.
You can buy or renew your membership easily online or at the ticket booths when you enter Normanby Hall Country Park.
Coming up this year at Normanby Hall Country Park is:
- 14 April – Mamma Mia! (2008) Outdoor Cinema Screening
- 4, 5 and 6 May – Model Engineers Festival
- 5 May – Food and Flowers Festival
- 12 May – Classic Car Event
- 25, 26 and 27 May – Normanby Hall Bank Holiday Festival
- 2 June – Promenade Play in the Park: A Regency Romance
- 5 June – Scunthorpe Race for Life
- 9 June – Scunthorpe Telegraph Motor Show
- 30 June – Curlys Athletics Normanby Hall 10K
- 13, 14 and 15 July – Festival of Tyme
- 19 and 20 July – Party in the Park Music Festival
- 28 July – Healthwatch Festival of Wellbeing 2019
- 16 August – Curlys Athletics Supermile
- 26 August – Normanby Country Fayre
- 2 September – Return of the Normanby Outdoor Cinema
- 6 October – Curlys Athletics Hedgehog Half Marathon
- 27 October – Normanby Hall-oween Spooktacular
- 15 December – Christmas Market
Cllr Elaine Marper, cabinet member for public participation and culture, said:
“It is brilliant to see such a fantastic programme of events and activities this year at Normanby Hall Country Park. Some of the events took place for the first time last year including the Bank Holiday Festival and Christmas Market, and they were hugely popular. We have some new events as well such as the Normanby Country Fayre.
“To make the most of Normanby Hall and your money, why not buy an annual membership? The membership is valid from the date you buy it and is valid for a full year.”
For the latest information, please visit the ‘What’s On’ page on the Normanby Hall website, follow the Park on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or sign up to receive the ‘Normanby News’ electronic newsletter.