Normanby Hall Country Park
Managed by North Lincolnshire Council, Normanby Hall Country Park is a beautiful 300 acre estate set in the heart of North Lincolnshire and is one of the region’s top visitor attractions and wedding venues.
Open to the public every day of the year, the park offers the perfect backdrop to your day out. The Hall and the Farming Museum are only open throughout the summer months, but with award winning gardens, wildlife, exciting events, a playground, gift shop and café, there is plenty to keep you entertained all year around.
Normanby Hall membership scheme
Exciting new membership packages are available for Normanby Hall Country Park visitors.
They can be easily bought online, from Normanby Hall or any of our leisure centres.
The new membership is valid for a whole year from the day you buy it, so no matter when you choose to join you will get a full year’s worth of enjoyment.
As a member, you’ll get year round access to the park and grounds, complimentary car parking and access to the Hall and Farming Museum throughout the summer months. The cost of these are:
- Standard Individual Membership: £20
- Standard Membership (up to two people arriving in the same car): £25
- Standard Friends & Family (up to seven people arriving in the same car): £35
- Premier Membership (up to two people arriving in the same car): £40
- Premier Friends & Family (up to seven people arriving in the same car): £50
- Group Membership (formally constituted, not for profit groups of up to 20 people arriving in the same vehicle): £60
A Premier Pass gives you the same great benefits as the standard, but in addition you will also receive discounts on special events and priority booking.