Information about events and activities at Normanby Hall. Join our membership scheme to receive discounts and priority booking.
Managed by North Lincolnshire Council, Normanby Hall Country Park is a beautiful 300 acre estate set in the heart of North Lincolnshire and is one of the region’s top visitor attractions and wedding venues.
Open to the public every day of the year, the park offers the perfect backdrop to your day out. The Hall and the Farming Museum are only open throughout the summer months, but with award winning gardens, wildlife, exciting events, a playground, gift shop and café, there is plenty to keep you entertained all year around.
Normanby Hall membership scheme
Annual Memberships offer a great value way of enjoying the park all year round. These can be bought online. Please be aware that, due to the national lockdown, the park is only open to annual membership holders that live in North Lincolnshire.
The new membership is valid for a whole year from the day you buy it, so no matter when you choose to join you will get a full year’s worth of enjoyment.
As a member, you’ll get year round access to the park and grounds, complementary car parking and access to the Hall and Farming Museum throughout the summer months. The cost of these are:
- Standard individual membership – £19.69
- Standard membership – £24.38
- Standard friends and family – £33.75
- Premier membership (up to two people arriving in the same car): £40
- Premier friends and family (up to seven people arriving in the same car): £50
- Group membership (formally constituted, not for profit groups of up to 20 people arriving in the same vehicle): £58.13
A Premier Pass gives you the same great benefits as the standard, but in addition you will also receive discounts on special events and priority booking