There are a range of citizenship partnerships, groups and engagement networks in North Lincolnshire. They provide a sound basis on which to build a community voice. These include:
- Adults Partnership
- Carers Advisory Partnership
- Learning Disability Partnership
- North LinKs Seniors' Forum
- Autism Partnership
- Mental Health Collaborative
- North Lincolnshire Youth Council
- Parents Involvement Partnership (PIP)
- Children and Young People Consultation and Participation Groups, for example the Children in Care Council and Feeling Safe Consultation Groups
The local Healthwatch links to these groups as part of their responsibilities to develop, champion and support community voice in the area. It represents views at each Health and Wellbeing Board.
The Adults Partnership and Children and Young People's Partnership include citizen and young voice representatives to ensure that people are at the centre of all we do and that their views are taken into account to shape and influence service provision and priority planning.
A 'Nothing About You Without You' video has been developed through the Experts by Experience group and provides a nice overview of the importance of people having their say and how they can get involved. Take a look at the video: