If you are a young person (aged 11 to 19 or up to 25 with special educational needs and disabilities) who wants to have a say about things that matter to YOU and you want to help influence decisions made about YOUR life, then come along to North Lincolnshire Youth Council.
What’s it all about?
The Youth Council seeks to:
- provide a forum for young people to have a voice on things that matter to them
- represent and communicate the views of young people aged between 11 and 20 in North Lincolnshire to decision makers and the wider North Lincolnshire community
- communicate and promote the views of young people
- raise the profile of young people in a positive way
- encourage young people to be good citizens, so they act with understanding and communicate between themselves and their communities
- highlight issues affecting young people