How we plan better services – Adult Social Care Annual Report
The Adult Social Care Annual Review is a document that is written every year to help people understand more about the services the council provides to adults living in North Lincolnshire.
The document talks about how services make a difference to people’s lives and how we support in ways that enable people to have choice and control in the way they want to live their lives.
The report details how we are performing, the challenges we have faced, the changes we have made and our priorities for the coming year.
The feedback we get on the Annual Review assists us in planning improvements for the future.
Each document includes details of who to contact if you would like to know more or if you wish to comment as part of our commitment to being open and transparent.
If you would like to give us feedback on this year’s Annual Review, or be involved in shaping the next Annual Review, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01724 296394.
Adult Social Care Annual Report 2018-19 [PDF, 17Mb]
- Adult Social Care Annual Review 2017/18 [PDF, 3Mb] , or an easy-read version [DOC, 5Mb]
- Adult Social Care Local Account 2016/17 [PDF, 2Mb] , or an easy-read version [PDF, 978Kb]
- Services to Adults Local Account 2015-2016 [PDF, 7.6Mb]
- Services to Adults Local Account 2014-2015 [PDF, 1Mb]
- Services to Adults Local Account 2013-2014 [PDF, 2Mb]
- Services to Adults Local Account 2012-2013 [PDF, 631Kb]
- Services to Adults Local Account 2011-2012 [PDF, 1Mb]