Funding is available for partnership organisations in North Lincolnshire, from the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC), via the North Lincolnshire Community Safety Partnership (CSP). The CSP can use the funding to commission services and develop projects to meet the needs of the people and communities in North Lincolnshire.
Applicants should be part of a public service or agency working within North Lincolnshire. Voluntary and community groups should apply for funding from the Safer Communities Fund. If you are not sure which fund to apply for please contact us on the details below and we’ll be happy to help.
Applications should demonstrate that their proposal meets the following criteria:
The project contributes to at least one of the PCC’s aims in the Humberside PCC’s Police and Crime Plan [PDF, 2Mb]:
- To deliver increasingly self-sustaining and safe communities in the Humber area
- To build public confidence in the agencies involved in creating safer communities
- To promote services to victims and the vulnerable that meet their needs
The project contributes to at least one of the North Lincolnshire Community Safety Partnership Plan [PDF, 4Mb] outcomes:
- Safe communities – people feel safe and are safe
- Targeting offenders
- Protecting the vulnerable
- Focusing on communities in need
- Strong communities – people take responsibility for their community
- Building community cohesion
- Developing volunteering
- Enhancing Neighbourhood Watch and Action Teams
- Resilient communities – people recover and withstand adverse impact
- Reducing the impact of domestic abuse
- Reducing the impact of substance and alcohol misuse
- Safeguarding the vulnerable from exploitation
There is more detailed guidance available in the Partnership Fund Guidance Notes [PDF, 392Kb].
When can we apply?
There are four funding rounds throughout the year. The next deadline for applications to be submitted is 20 November 2019.
Resources to support applications can be found in the ‘related documents’ section below.
Things to consider
If there is information missing from your application we will contact you to request the missing information, usually by email. Any additional information requested must be returned by the funding round closing date. Please be aware that due to the quick turnaround between closing dates and the Finance and Commissioning Group meetings, we are unable to consider late applications. Instead, these will be carried over to the next round, where this is possible.
The CSP Partnership Fund should not be applied for in respect of the following:
- Activity and programmes that do not meet the aims of the PCC’s Police and Crime Plan.
- Activities or pre-existing posts for which funding has previously been withdrawn or reduced.
- Activities or pre-existing posts that would be reasonably expected to be funded from a partner agency’s annual budget.
If you have an idea for a project that could benefit from this funding, please read the Partnership Fund Guidance Notes [PDF, 392Kb] carefully before applying.
Please make sure the total size of the documents you email to us is less than 20mb per email, otherwise your application may not reach us. Please contact us if you need help reducing the size of the files.
Once you have applied we will confirm receipt of your application and when you can expect to hear back from us.
I have a question – who can I contact?
If you need support with your application or would like to discuss your project and get some advice, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.