We are aware that some people living in parts of North Lincolnshire are being told via the NHS Covid-19 app that their Covid alert level is high.
All of North Lincolnshire is in local Covid alert level Medium. If this designation changes we will inform residents.
We have contacted the Department for Health and Social Care (DHSC) and asked them to resolve this technical error.
Covid alert level – Medium. What does this mean for people in North Lincolnshire:
- you must not socialise in groups larger than six, indoors or outdoors (other than where a legal exemption applies)
- businesses and venues can continue to operate, in a Covid-secure manner, other than those that remain closed in law
- certain businesses are required to ensure customers only consume food and drink while seated, and must close between 10pm and 5am
- businesses and venues selling food for consumption off the premises can continue to do so after 10pm as long as this is through delivery service, click-and-collect or drive-through
- schools and universities remain open
- places of worship remain open, subject to the Rule of Six
- weddings and funerals can go ahead with restrictions on numbers of attendees
- exercise classes and organised sport can continue to take place outdoors, or indoors if the Rule of Six is followed.
You should continue to:
- follow social distancing rules
- work from home where you can effectively do so
- when travelling, plan ahead or avoid busy times and routes. Walk or cycle if you can
For the latest guidance visit the Gov.uk website.