Positive Activities – Believe in YOUth
Please note: All activities currently suspended due to the Coronavirus update
Explore the calendar and links below to find out more information about the positive activities available near you:
- Activities in Barton and Winterton
- Activities in Brigg and Kirton
- Activities in Scunthorpe and Bottesford
- Activities in The Isle of Axholme
Positive Activities are a range of activities for young people to enjoy and take part in.
When we say ‘positive activities’, we mean:
- Sports, leisure and culture
- Young Voice and engagement
- Youth clubs and informal social activities
Young people up to the age of 19 (up to 25 for vulnerable young people) can access these opportunities.
- Learn new things and gain new skills
- Get active and stay well
- Connect together with different types of people
- Build friendships and socialise with people with similar interests
- Improve life chances and raise aspirations
- Open doors and knock down barriers (socially and physically)
- And most importantly – have fun!
Monday to Thursday: 8am to 9pm
Friday: 8am to 5pm