Information about Positive Activities – a range of activities for young people to enjoy.
About Positive Activities
Positive Activities are a range of activities for young people to enjoy and take part in. They include:
- Sports, leisure and culture
- Young Voice and engagement
- Youth clubs and informal social activities
Fuelled – holiday activities
See our Fuelled – holiday activities page for activities during the school holidays to keep primary and secondary age pupils entertained. Includes suggestions on how to make healthy meals, and fun activities the whole family can join in.
Positive activities near you
To find out about activities for young people in North Lincolnshire visit Positive Activities NorthLincs on Facebook
To find activities to improve your health and wellbeing visit the Live Well North Lincolnshire website.
The benefits of taking part in Positive Activities
- Learn new things and gain new skills
- Get active and stay well
- Connect together with different types of people
- Build friendships and socialise with people with similar interests
- Improve life chances and raise aspirations
- Open doors and knock down barriers (socially and physically)
- And most importantly – have fun!