If you live or work in Riddings North Lincolnshire Council wants to hear what you have to say about the area.
The council is carrying out a series of community engagement sessions next month to discover what residents want and how to achieve it.
Called Riddings Community Conversations, the sessions will involve local community groups.
They are an opportunity for people to discuss what is going well in Riddings and what the area’s strengths are.
The conversations are also a chance to put forward hopes and aspirations on what the area needs and how these could be made to happen.
All the community input will go towards developing the area.
Everyone is welcome at the conversations, there is no need to book. Dates are as follows –
- Monday 6 December – Riddings Community Centre (Willoughby Road) – 9am to 12pm
- Monday 6 December – Riddings Community Centre (Willoughby Road) – 2pm to 5pm
- Wednesday 8 December – Riddings Community Hub (Pool) – 9am to 12pm
- Wednesday 8 December – Riddings Community Hub (Pool) – 2pm to 5pm
- Wednesday 8 December – Riddings Community Hub (Pool) – 6pm to 8pm
- Thursday 9 December – Willoughby Road Primary School – 3pm to 6pm
Anyone unable to attend the sessions can fill in an online form giving their views via www.northlincs.gov.uk/riddings-conversation.