Embrace staying independent and well with a week-long series of exciting events at local community hubs to help older residents live their best lives.
The LiveWell: Live tour will include information, demonstrations, and entertainment – everything from chair aerobics to health advice and tips to cut your energy costs.
LiveWell: Live is taking place at the following venues:
• Monday 2 October – The Angel, Brigg, 10am – 2pm
• Tuesday 3 October – The Market Hall, Crowle, 10am – 2pm
• Wednesday 4 October – Epworth Community Hub, 10am – 2pm
• Thursday 5 October – Baysgarth Community Hub, 10am – 2pm
• Friday 6 October – Scunthorpe Central, 10am – 2pm
Each venue has a different programme of exhibitors and events, including chair-based exercises and information from Age UK at every session and a live singer at the Brigg and Barton events.
No need to book – just turn up between 10am and 2pm.
More information about the community hubs is available on the hubs page of our website.
Follow our Facebook page for more details on each event – or come along to all five!
Live Well North Lincolnshire is an online information hub to help residents find a wide range of organisations, support groups, community groups, events and activities to support people to live their best life.