The next Childminder Briefing session to provide information on becoming a childminder is on Monday 13 September, taking place on Microsoft Teams which is free to download.
The session from 6pm to 8pm will provide advice and details on the role of a childminder, and what training is required before registering with Ofsted.
People attending will be able to find out if childminding is the right career path for them and what steps they need to take before becoming a childminder.
Some common questions will be answered at the session, including:
- How many children can I look after?
- Do I need childcare experience?
- What qualifications do I need to become a childminder?
- What financial help can I get to become a childminder?
- I rent my home; can I still childmind?
- How do I register with Ofsted?
At the event, the role of Ofsted and North Lincolnshire Council relating to childminding will also be explained as will the training opportunities and support that can be provided by the Early Years Team.
To book a place on the Childminder Briefing session or for further information, call 01724 297000 or email email@example.com. The session costs £20.