Businesses are being given the opportunity to bid for general building or highways related services with North Lincolnshire Council, worth up to £500,000.
As part of the tender opportunity, businesses are invited to be on the Construction and Highways Professional Services Framework for contracts for individual services ranging from £1 to £500,000.
Suppliers appointed to the four year framework agreement must be capable of managing multiple projects, and employ a number of competent and qualified people to carry out each project.
The services required may involve all or any stages of work, including feasibility, design and project preparation and construction; responsive services may also be required.
- Project management
- Architectural services
- Structural engineering services
- Mechanical and electrical engineering services
- Cost management/quantity surveying services
- Highway design/engineering
- Static bridge engineering
- Moving bridge engineering
- Traffic engineering and modelling
- Transportation engineering and modelling
- Street lighting/electrical design
- Traffic signals engineering
- Topographical surveying
- Drainage design and engineering (including SuDS)
The deadline for businesses submitting completed tenders is 16 March 2020, no later than 12 noon. These should be submitted electronically on the YORtender website, www.yortender.co.uk, where further information is available.