1. Turn right from the Village Hall car park to walk past the Primary School towards the village centre.
2. Immediately after the Library turn right down the lane signposted to St. Peters Church. Follow the path to the left of the church through the churchyard, up a short lane to the road and the village green.
3. Cross the road towards the Sun and Anchor and turn right along the High Street.
4. Turn right at the crossroads passing the Ivy Lodge Hotel on your right.
5. Turn right just before the bridge along a path with the River Eau on your left.
6. Turn left when you reach the road, cross the bridge and turn right immediately up Clay Lane.
7. Ignore the estate road on your left (Cherry Tree Road) and walk along a green sunken way.
8. As the path rises to open ground turn left on a good track to Kirton Road.
9. Turn left back towards the village on wide roadside verges and where the main road bears left, go straight on along Gravel Pit Road.
10. Turn left down Colins Walk and at the end of the cul-de-sac turn left down a path to Kirton Road.
11. Turn right downhill, cross the bridge and walk uphill with the White Swan on your right, on reaching the beginning of the village green turn left back up the lane into the churchyard.
12. Turn left on a well used gravel path to walk steeply downhill to the stile. Continue straight forward at the first path junction and left at the next path junction with the River Eau on your immediate left.
13. Turn right up the embankment and to your left is the War Memorial Playing Field. Follow the left hand side and cross a practice football pitch to a metal barrier. Follow this short track and turn right to the car park.