1. Walk back uphill to the village.
2. Turn left along Silver Street.
3. Opposite an old barn on the left, a fingerpost on the right indicates the way up the right hand side of a drive, continuing up past wooden sheds to another fingerpost; turn right on a path along the backs of gardens.
4. Go up some gravel steps through a gap in the hedge and continue ahead to a road junction.
5. Cross into Cliff Road, later crossing Hewde Lane and up into the countryside.
6. At a distinctive bend with a sheltered seat, turn right on to a farm track; at a fingerpost continue ahead along a grassy track.
7. The path drops steeply down to a path junction; turn first left and in a few yards right down a path, through a kissing gate into a fence-enclosed section, down 3 steps into a street opposite the rockery.
8. Bear left, following Meggitt Lane past the church then round to the right and continuing ahead into Western Green.
9. At the road junction turn left along Marsh Lane, cross Haven Drain heading towards the Humber.
10. At the road junction, turn right along Waterside Road.
11. At the Haven, bend right and back along the road to the start.