1. Go through the stone arch into the churchyard follow a path to the left of the church, which then bends round to the right to a small gate and into a road.
2. Turn left and almost immediately left onto a way marked path, passing at first a castle mound on the left and later a poultry farm.
3. Turn left onto the roadway for about 150 yards.
4. Opposite the poultry farm entrance, turn right along a way marked path, pass a hedge initially on your left and after crossing a small footbridge the path crosses a field towards a line of trees.
5. Cross the footbridge over Ferry Drain and turn left immediately.
6. The path opens up with the Warping Drain on the right and meets the road. Turn left and follow the road back into the village.
7. On reaching the square:
a) The longer route bends at first right and then left past the White Hart along North Street.
b) For the shortcut, turn left and the right into Croft Lane – this bends right, left and left again to meet the longer route at point 10.
8. Turn left down a track towards Ramor House.
9. Turn left over two stiles and along a track with paddocks on both sides.
10.At the track junction turn right along a path with gardens on the left.
11.At the road junction turn right and immediately left along Gashouse Lane.
12.At the road junction (Epworth Road) turn left.
13.Turn right into Church Street to finish the walk.