We ensure that services meet the needs and expectations of the community by regularly consulting with individuals, organisations and businesses. We do this through the decision making process.
We will seek your views on a number of areas. These include:
- Reviewing the direction of the council
- Helping us to build active, healthy, successful and safe communities
- Setting the council’s budget and council tax
- Taking major decisions about council policy
- Reviewing and improving the quality of life in the area
- Reviewing and improving service design, delivery and access
- Receiving feedback on performance and satisfaction levels
- Allowing people to raise issues of importance to them
Our current consultations:
Let us know how we’ve done
To help us make improvements to our services we want to know your experiences of contacting the council.
Thinking back to the last time you contacted the council – whether it was via email, over the phone, in person or online – how satisfied were you with the service you received? Did a member of staff go out of their way to help you? Did you feel they could have done more? Now is your chance to let us know in our customer satisfaction survey.
We are committing to providing the best possible frontline council services and your feedback is invaluable in helping us to assess how we are doing and to make improvements.
The survey should take no more than five minutes to complete and can be filled-in online:
North Lincolnshire Council has successfully bid for funding, along with four other regional authorities, to develop our Armed Forces Convenant. Please complete the online survey to tell us about your current awareness of the Covenant and what you think to developing it.
To help older residents of North Lincolnshire to stay safe when using the internet, North Links Seniors Forum are going to create an information leaflet. Before we do this, we need to understand how you use the internet and your experiences of it. You can complete this survey yourself, or you can ask someone to help you. You have until 11 July 2019 to complete this questionnaire.