We have a Data Quality Framework that sets out the process of data quality assurance to verify the reliability and effectiveness of data. Being confident in your data means that;
- It is appropriate, reliable, accurate and trustworthy
- It is captured and stored in an appropriate way
- It is well analysed
- It is fit-for-purpose
- Any legal or security obligations are met
- There are robust supporting information systems in place
- The right systems, processes and skills are in place to enable the support of sharing data between other departments and third party organisations.
For further information please contact the Information Governance Advisor via firstname.lastname@example.org.