The appeals committee hears appeals by employees in relation to grading/re-grading, grievances, disciplinary action/dismissal and dignity at work issues.
The committee is appointed on a case by case basis from a pool of 12 (eight conservative and four labour members).
The committee usually comprises three members, two members of the Conservative Group and one member of the Labour Group.
The chairman is elected at each meeting.
- Ron Allcock (Conservative)
- Margaret Armiger (Conservative)
- John England (Conservative)
- Jonathan Evison (Conservative)
- Andrea Davison (Labour)
- Dave Oldfield (Labour)
- Christine O’Sullivan (Labour)
- Neil Poole (Conservative)
- Carl Sherwood (Conservative)
- David Wells (Conservative)
- Stuart Wilson (Labour)
- Name to be notified (Conservative)
Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 5pm
Friday: 8.30am to 4.30pm