We are an award winning museum learning service providing hands-on and engaging learning experiences for foundation, primary and secondary school pupils.
To find out more about our full range of school workshops read our Inspired Learning Primary Schools Programme. (If you would like this programme in a more accessible format, please let us know using the contact details below.)
We offer a unique learning experience to schools across three different learning venues in North Lincolnshire:
- North Lincolnshire Museum
- Normanby Hall Country Park
- Baysgarth House Museum
- Awarded the Sandford Award for Heritage Education for our excellent educational and informal learning programme
- Outreach workshops and themed experiences at your school
- Loans service with themed boxes to complement your workshops
- Learning experiences tailored to the needs of your school pupils
- Workshops evaluated by teachers and school pupils to ensure we provide a consistently high service
- We have received the North Lincolnshire Communication and Interaction Charter Mark
- Shortlisted for Shine a Light Award which showcases excellent practice around supporting children and young people’s communication development
- Co-ordinate the History Subject Leaders group to meet each term
The Meadowsong Initiative Teacher Training Day – training opportunity for Year 3 teachers. Please see below for details.