The Ironstone Walk
The Ironstone Walk is an approximately 10-mile-long circular walking route around the southern part of Scunthorpe and Bottesford.
Conceived by the Local Access Forum, the Ironstone Walk links together many of the town’s best parks and green spaces – including Central Park, Greenacre Park, Bottesford Beck and Ashbyville Local Nature Reserve – with our industrial heritage.
Thousands of residents live on or near the route itself and people who have lived in Scunthorpe all their lives will discover areas of the town they’ve never been to before!
Download the route, or sections of the route, below:
- Ironstone Walk full map [PDF, 5Mb]
- Ironstone Walk – part 1 [PDF, 2Mb]
- Ironstone Walk – part 2 [PDF, 3Mb]
- Ironstone Walk – part 3 [PDF, 2Mb]
- Ironstone Walk – part 4 [PDF, 2Mb]