The Local Offer
Our Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Local Offer includes information about resources, services, support, activities, events, training and lots more for North Lincolnshire’s children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities and their families.
The services on the Local Offer website include:
- Alternative learning and behaviour support
- Autism spectrum education
- Carers support service
- Children’s therapy
- Clinical psychology and counselling
- Community health
- Direct payments
- Disability service
- Early years inclusion and SEN
- Education preparation
- Educational psychology
- Hearing support
- Integrated service for disabled children
- Occupational therapy
- Primary Behaviour Support Team
- Short breaks
- Special educational needs
- Support for Parents, PIP and SENDIASS
- Tuition and medical needs
- Vision support
The government has allocated £848,337 capital funding to North Lincolnshire Council. This is to create new school places over three years.
The funding will improve existing facilities for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
The council (in consultation with local stakeholders) has decided how to prioritise the funding. It will improve special provision for children and young people with education, health and care plans (EHCPs).
For more information take a look at our Special Provision Capital Plan.
Monday to Thursday: 9am to 5pm
Friday: 9am to 4.30pm