The Schools Forum takes decisions on a range of issues relating to the funding of schools. It has 21 members. They are headteachers, governors and non school representatives. School members and academy members make up at least two thirds of the membership of the forum.
Meetings of the Schools Forum are open to the public, except for any confidential matters that will be discussed within a closed meeting. The Chair will decide if any item is confidential.
Schools Forum meetings
The Schools Forum meets up to four times a year. The meetings are held from 2pm to 4pm at the Angel Ballroom, Brigg.
The next meetings take place on:
- Wednesday 25 September 2019
Minutes of the Schools Forum meetings are distributed to the governing bodies of all North Lincolnshire Schools. The latest minutes are available below:
- Schools Forum agenda – 19.06.19 [PDF, 75Kb]
- Item 3 – Schools Forum minutes 16 January 2019 [PDF, 246Kb]
- Item 4 – Dedicated schools grant 2018-19 [PDF, 141Kb]
- Item 4 – Dedicated schools grant 2018-19 – appendix 1 [PDF, 218Kb]
- Item 5 – Schools outturn 2018-19 and financial stability [PDF, 144Kb]
- Item 5 – Schools outturn 2018-19 and financial stability – appendix 1 [PDF, 494Kb]
- Item 6 – High needs funding [PDF, 644Kb]
- Item 7 – Deficit school budgets [PDF, 129Kb]
- Item 7 – Deficit school budgets – appendix 1 [PDF, 546Kb]
- Item 7 – Deficit school budgets – appendix 2 [PDF, 24Kb]
- Item 8 – Deficit school budgets – appendix 3 [PDF, 282Kb]