The Schools Forum takes decisions on a range of issues relating to the funding of schools. It has 21 members. They are headteachers, governors and non school representatives. School members and academy members make up at least two thirds of the membership of the forum.
Meetings of the Schools Forum are open to the public except for any confidential matters that will be discussed within a closed meeting. The Chair will decide if any item is confidential.
The Schools Forum meets up to four times a year. The meetings are held from 2pm to 4pm at the Learning Development Centre, Enderby Road, Scunthorpe.
The next meeting takes place on:
- Wednesday 16 January 2019
Minutes of the Schools Forum meetings are distributed to the governing bodies of all North Lincolnshire Schools. The latest minutes are available below:
- Agenda – 26 September 2018 [PDF, 237Kb]
- Item 3 – schools forum minutes – 13 June 2018 [PDF, 39Kb]
- Item 5 – schools funding formula [PDF, 168Kb]
- Item 5 – schools funding appendix [PDF, 83Kb]
- Item 6 – de-delegation of central budgets [PDF, 308Kb]
- Item 6 – de-delegation of central budgets appendix [PDF, 8Kb]
- Item 7 – DSG high needs funding [PDF, 666Kb]
- Item 8 – pupil premium for looked after children [PDF, 230Kb]
- Item 9 – early years dedicated schools grant [PDF, 216Kb]