North Lincolnshire Schools Forum membership, minutes and meeting dates.
The Schools Forum takes decisions on a range of issues relating to the funding of schools. It has 21 members. They are headteachers, governors and non-school representatives. School members and academy members make up at least two-thirds of the membership of the forum.
Meetings of the Schools Forum are open to the public, except for any confidential matters that will be discussed within a closed meeting. The Chair will decide if any item is confidential.
Schools Forum meetings
The Schools Forum meets up to four times a year. The next meeting will take place on:
- Thursday 21 January 2021 – Agenda and reports
- Thursday 1 October 2020 – Agenda and reports
- Watch this meeting live
Meetings of the Schools Forum are currently held as ‘Remote (virtual) Meetings’ through Microsoft Teams until further notice. They usually start at 2pm and are public meetings. Meetings can therefore be listened to/observed through a ‘live link’ to the meeting available on our website. If you wish to put a question to the Schools Forum please contact the Clerk to the Schools Forum, Democratic Services on 01724 296433.
The latest minutes are available below:
- Schools Forum minutes dated 18 June 2020 (Draft) [PDF, 88Kb]
- Schools Forum minutes dated 14 January 2020 [PDF, 85Kb]
- Schools Forum minutes dated 6 November 2019 [PDF, 38Kb]
- Schools Forum minutes dated 19 June 2019 [PDF, 293Kb]
If you would like a copy of past reports and/or minutes please contact Democratic Services.