Paying for school meals
What do school meals cost?
- Infant school meals (Key stage 1 pupils) – Free
- Junior school meals (Key stage 2 pupils) – £2.20 per day
- Secondary school meals – £2.40 per day
How do I pay for school meals?
Payment methods for school meals can vary depending on which school – please check with your school first.
We are currently in the process of changing our online payments partner. sQuidcard is no longer active and will be replaced by ParentPay from 1 September 2016. Before you attempt to use the new payment system, please wait until you receive your registration letter to logon. All balances will be transferred across and no child will be refused a meal in the first few days. This will give you enough time to log on and make a payment.
The following schools can use North Lincolnshire Council’s online payment system to pay for school meals:
- Bowmandale Primary School
- Kirton Lindsey Primary School
- Leys Farm Junior School
- Lincoln Gardens Primary School
- Luddington and Garthorpe Primary School
- Oakfield Primary School
- St Bernadette’s Primary School
- St Martin’s Primary School
- St Norbet’s Primary School
- Wrawby Primary School
- Wroot Travis Primary School
Which other ways can I pay?
Alternatively, you can pay by sending dinner money into school on a weekly basis in the form of cash or cheque. The school will advise which day of the week is most convenient (usually Mondays).
For more information
Please contact Schools Catering for more information on paying for school meals.
Schools Catering Team
North Lincolnshire Council
Church Square House