September 2020 intake
- Published admission number for Reception – 10
- Total number on roll – 66
- Number of first preferences – 8
- Number of offers made – 8
If you are applying for a place at this school you will need to complete a supplementary form (this is in addition to completing the main application form either online or on paper – see our Apply for a school place page).
Oversubscribed in the last five years?
Yes – 2017
2021 Published Admission Number for Reception
Over-subscription criteria for 2019, 2020 and 2021
After the admission of pupils with an Education Health and Care Plans where the school is named on the plan, the following criteria will be applied in the order set out below, to decide which children to admit.
- Looked after children and previously looked after children
- Children whose main residence is within the Parish of Wootton
- Children with brothers and sisters already in this school
- Children living in a family where at least one parent is a regular worshipper at a Christian church
- Other children
- Children whose main residence is nearest to the school
Note: In 2017 the children who were not offered places were those in category 4 who lived further than 3.736 miles away from the school.
Full 2019 admissions policy of the school [PDF, 2Mb]
Full 2020 admissions policy of the school [PDF, 891Kb]
Full 2021 admissions policy of the school [PDF, 215Kb]
Wootton St Andrew’s Church of England Primary School catchment map [PDF, 2Mb]
If you require these documents in a different format, please contact us. Visit our website accessibility page for more information.