September 2020 intake
- Published admission number for Reception – 23
- Total number on roll – 167
- Number of first preferences – 26
- Number of offers made – 26
Oversubscribed in the last five years?
Yes – 2017 and 2020
2021 and 2022 Published Admission Number for Reception
Over-subscription criteria for 2020, 2021 and 2022
After the admission of pupils with Education Health and Care Plans where the school is named on the plan, the following criteria will be applied in the order set out below, to decide which children to admit.
- Looked after children and previously looked after children
- Children who live in the school’s catchment area
- Children who will have a sibling attending the school at the time of their admission
- Children who live closest to the school
Note: In 2017 and 2020, although there were more first preferences than the number of places planned for, all the children were admitted to the school.
Full 2020 admissions policy of the school [PDF, 2Mb]
Full 2021 admissions policy of the school [PDF, 2.3Mb]
Full 2022 admissions policy of the school [PDF, 2Mb]
St Barnabas Church of England Primary School catchment map [PDF, 3Mb]
If you require these documents in a different format, please contact us. Visit our website accessibility page for more information.