September 2020 intake
- Published admission number for Reception – 60
- Total number on roll – 386
- Number of first preferences – 42
- Number of offers made – 43
If you are applying for a place at this school you will need to complete a supplementary form (this is in addition to completing the main application form either online or on paper – see our Apply for a school place page).
Oversubscribed in the last five years?
Yes – 2016
2021 Published Admission Number for Reception
Over-subscription criteria for 2019, 2020 and 2021
Children who have an Education Health and Care Plan which names the school will be admitted. This will reduce the number of places available.
First priority within the oversubscription criteria will be given to applications from children who will have siblings attending the school at the proposed time of admission.
- Catholic looked after children and previously looked after children.
- Catholic children living in the parishes served by the academy.
- Catholic children living outside those parishes.
- Other looked after children and previously looked after children.
- Catechumens, Candidates and members of Eastern Christian Churches.
- Children of other Christian denominations whose membership is evidenced by a minister of religion.
- Children of other faiths whose membership is evidenced by a religious leader.
- Any other children.
If any category is oversubscribed, priority (after sibling priority) will be given to pupils whose home address is nearest to the academy.
Note: In 2016 the children who were not offered places were those in category 8 who lived further than 1.097 miles walking distance away from the school.
Full 2019 admissions policy of the academy [PDF, 339Kb]
Full 2020 admissions policy of the academy [PDF, 406Kb]
Full 2021 admissions policy of the academy [PDF, 314Kb]
If you require these documents in a different format, please contact us. Visit our website accessibility page for more information.