Free School Meals
This information about free school meals applies to children who attend schools in North Lincolnshire. Students who attend colleges should contact their college for more information.
Free school meals are offered to children of families who receive one of the following:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
If your children attend Oasis Academy Henderson Avenue or Oasis Academy Parkwood you should contact those academies directly.
For children attending any other school in North Lincolnshire, please apply for free school meals online:
Please list all of your children who attend a school (other than Oasis Academies) in North Lincolnshire on the form.
Alternatively, you can download a form from the documents section of this page, or get a paper version of the form if you contact us or visit one of our Local Link offices.
We will let you and your child’s school know when your claim has been processed.
ALL children in Reception, Year 1, and Year 2 are entitled to a free school meal. However, it is still really important that if you get one of the above benefits you complete this form – it may also enable us to pay you a clothing grant and the school will receive up to an extra £1320 per year from the Government for each of your children.
Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 5pm
Friday: 8.30am to 4.30pm