Loans and Financial help
In some circumstances you may be eligible for financial help.
19+ Advanced Learner Loan
Loans are available for learners aged 19 and over studying at Level 3 or above. You can apply for a loan to meet the tuition cost of your qualification.
More information is available on the Advanced Learner Loan pages of GOV.UK.
Discretionary Learner Support Fund
If you are studying for a qualification, you may be entitled to help with paying your course fees, exam fees, travel, resources and/or childcare.
You will be considered for the Discretionary Learner Support Fund if:
- You are aged 19 or over and studying on an accredited course (up to and including Level 2) funded by the Skills Funding Agency
- You have been a resident or you are a family member of a UK/EEA/EU citizen living in the UK/EEA/EU for the last three years
- You live with parents and have a personal income under £12,500
- You live independently with a personal income under £18,500
- You live with a spouse/partner or as a lone parent with a total income under £24,500
- You are experiencing exceptional circumstances outside the income limits stated above (these will be assessed on an individual basis