We have a number of resources available to help with enquiries about Europe and the EU.
You can also use the websites below to find out more.
- Britain and the European Union – Foreign & Commonwealth Office website
- European Environment Agency
- European Patent Office– official site for European Patent Office
- Linguistic maps from Muturzikin -maps showing languages and dialects spoken across the world
- European Commission – information on living, studying, travelling & working in EU countries
- Europa– official European Union site, including business and European law information
- European Commission Representation in the UK
- European Parliament– the multilingual Web server of the European Parliament