Apply for a school place in North Lincolnshire

To follow any changes to this service, visit the Council Service Updates page.

Use forms and links from this page to apply for a school place in North Lincolnshire.

In year transfer to a different school

If you want your child to move school (for example if you have moved house), this is known as an in year transfer.

You can contact the School Admissions Team on 01724 297133 or admissionstoschool@northlincs.gov.uk if you need some advice or would like a paper form sent to you.