Other adopted documents
We have a number of other adopted documents that are either part of the Local Development Framework or provide guidance for local people and developers. We use them to show how we will involve local people in the planning process, and to help make decisions on planning applications.
- Statement of Community Involvement [PDF, 556Kb] – Adopted in August 2018, it sets out how we will involve the community and other important organisations in creating future planning policy as well as on major planning applications. This should be read alongside the council’s Interim Guidance – Planning Applications in North Lincolnshire: A Guide to Community Involvement [PDF, 164KB]
- Local Development Scheme [PDF, 1.3Mb] – The timetable for preparing the various documents that make up the Local Development Framework. The latest version approved in November 2017.
- Planning for Renewable Energy Development – Supplementary Planning Document [PDF, 5Mb] – Adopted in November 2011, it builds on policies in the Core Strategy and North Lincolnshire Local Plan, and sets out our planning policy towards renewable energy development. Used to make decisions on planning applications.
- Interim Planning Policy – Affordable Housing [PDF, 279Kb] – The policy basis for securing developer contributions towards the provision of affordable housing as part of proposals for new housing development.
- Interim Planning Policy – South Humber Gateway Transport Contributions [PDF, 2Mb] – Sets out the mechanism for securing financial contributions for new development at the South Humber Gateway towards transport infrastructure and development of an Area Wide Travel Plan.
- Interim Planning Policy for Residential Care Homes/Institutions [PDF, 623Kb] – Sets out the planning policies that will need to be considered when assessing proposals for residential care homes/institutions in North Lincolnshire.
- Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS) and Flood Risk Guidance [PDF, 1.24Mb] – Gives advice for developers and designers on sustainable drainage systems appropriate for developments, depending on size and location, to avoid increasing the risk of flooding to the site and surrounding areas.
- Onshore Oil & Gas Development In North Lincolnshire – Planning Advice Notice [PDF, 634KB] – Provides guidance for communities, developers and decision makers regarding oil and gas extraction, particularly in relation to hydraulic fracturing or “fracking”. It will be updated as required to take account of latest information as it emerges.
- Planning for Health and Wellbeing 2016 – Supplementary Planning Document [PDF, 1.54MB] – Adopted in July 2016, it builds on policies in the Core Strategy and North Lincolnshire Local Plan, and sets out our planning policy towards Health and Wellbeing. Its used to make decisions on planning applications.
If you have any questions regarding the above or other documents you wish to see online, please contact us.
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm