Current public notices
NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL
(Temporary Closure of Public Footpath 112, Ulceby), Order 2020
Notice is hereby given that North Lincolnshire Council has made an Order the effect of which is to prohibit any pedestrian from proceeding along that length of Public Footpath 112, Ulceby between Church Lane (TA10381458) and Hallcroft (TA10461461). The closure will take effect on 3 February 2020 for a period of six months to safeguard the public during the construction of dwellings on land either side of the Footpath. The alternative route is via the adopted highway.
Dated this 30th day of January 2020
Church Square House W S Bell – Head of Legal & Democracy
30-40 High Street, Scunthorpe
- Public rights of way are recorded in the Definitive Map and Statement.
- We must keep this up to date by means of legal orders known as Definitive Map Modifications.
- A public notice must be advertised when certain orders to modify the Definitive Map are made.
- You are able to make an objection if you do not agree with the order. Details of how to do this are contained within the notice.
- If objections are received and not withdrawn, they will be sent to the Secretary of State to be dealt with by written representations, public hearing, or public inquiry.
Please contact us for more information.
Notice of Landowner deposits
An application to deposit a map and statement under section 31(6) of the Highways Act 1980 has been made in relation to land at Holme Hall. Details are included in Form CA17 relating to land at Holme Hall [PDF, 1.09Mb]
An application to deposit a map and statement under section 31(6) of the Highways Act 1980 has been made in relation to multiple tracts of land within the parishes of Kirton-in-Lindsey and Manton. Details are included in the Form CA17 Statutory Declaration, Land at Kirton in Lindsey and Manton[PDF, 360Kb]
Maps relating to the land in question:
Orders currently with the Secretary of State: