Health and safety at work complaints

If you have a complaint about health and safety in a workplace within North Lincolnshire, please use our online form to report it.

Alternatively, you can contact the Food and Safety team for information and advice.

To decide who you should refer your complaint to read the following lists.

Report to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE)

  • Factories
  • Farms
  • Building sites
  • Nuclear installations
  • Mines
  • Schools and colleges
  • Fairgrounds
  • Gas, electric and water systems
  • Hospitals and nursing homes
  • Central and local government premises
  • Offshore installations

Report to North Lincolnshire Council

  • Offices, except government offices
  • Shops
  • Hotels
  • Restaurants
  • Leisure premises
  • Nurseries and playgroups
  • Pubs and clubs
  • Museums (privately owned)
  • Places of worship
  • Sheltered accomodation
  • Care homes

To complain to the HSE please visit theĀ  HSE website.

The HSE also provide good advice on workplace health and safety concerns, for example, how to raise concerns and trying to resolve issues and concerns.

01724 297000

Food and Safety Team
Environmental Health
Church Square House
PO Box 42
North Lincolnshire
DN15 6XQ

Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm
Friday 9am to 4.30pm