Workplace and Public Safety
The council’s environmental health Food and Safety Team ensure work related health and safety, inspects work premises, investigates complaints and work related accidents and provides advice and information on health and safety.
- Workplace Health and Safety :- Information on workplace health and safety topics, including reporting an accident, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH), asbestos, noise in the workplace and Smokefree England.
- Event Safety Advisory Group (ESAG) :- Information and advice for anyone planning an event in North Lincolnshire.
- Tattoo Hygiene Rating Scheme :- The Tattoo Hygiene Rating Scheme (THRS) is a voluntary scheme aimed at improving standards of tattooists and allowing the public to choose a tattooist that meets high standards of hygiene.
- Safety at Sports Grounds Certificate :- Details of when a sports grounds safety certificate is needed and how to apply.
- Health and Safety at Work Complaints :- How and who to inform about complaints of unsafe premises and poor working conditions.
- Sunday trading :- Information on the restrictions for trading on Sundays.
Tel: 01724 297000
Food & Safety Team
Church Square House
PO Box 42
North Lincolnshire DN15 6XQ