Workplace and public safety
The council’s Food and Safety team ensures work-related health and safety, inspects work premises, investigates complaints and work-related accidents, and provides advice and information on health and safety.
- Workplace health and safety: Information on workplace health and safety topics, including reporting an accident, control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH), asbestos, noise in the workplace and Smokefree England.
- Event Safety Advisory Group (ESAG): Information and advice for anyone planning an event in North Lincolnshire.
- Tattoo Hygiene Rating Scheme: The Tattoo Hygiene Rating Scheme (THRS) is a voluntary scheme aimed at improving standards of tattooists and allowing the public to choose a tattooist who meets high standards of hygiene.
- Safety at Sports Grounds Certificate: Details of when a sports ground’s safety certificate is needed and how to apply.
- Health and safety at work complaints: How and who to inform about complaints of unsafe premises and poor working conditions.
- Sunday trading: Information on the restrictions for trading on Sundays.