- Food Hygiene Rating Scheme (FHRS) : Information on the FHRS with links to the FHRS website for consumers and business’, including advice and forms.
- Registering a food business: If you are starting a new business or have taken over the ownership of an existing business, then you need to register with the local authority.
- Food safety business advice: Our Food Business Advice Service is aimed at helping new food business owners to understand what they need to do to make sure that their business meets regulatory requirements and achieves the best possible Food Hygiene Rating.
- Food safety management systems: Information on documented food safety management systems based on HACCP principles, access to packs and documentation to help you comply with legislation, e.g. Safer Food Better Business (SFBB) and SafeCatering
- Food and hygiene related complaints: If you have a complaint about food, a food business or think you may have been made ill from eating at a food business in North Lincolnshire, you can contact us or use our online form.
- Public Register, Information and Guidance: Information on our public register, leaflets and factsheets on food safety and food hygiene issues. Also links to other useful websites.